Compare energy plans in Corpus Christi
More than 325,000 deregulated electricity customers live in Corpus Christi, Texas. As one of the largest deregulated electricity markets in the state, Corpus Christi residents and business owners have benefited from competitive rates and perks from the nation’s top retail electricity suppliers.
With an affordable energy plan from the 51socket.com marketplace, Corpus Christi residents can save money on their monthly electricity bills without sacrificing high-quality service. The 51socket.com marketplace works with only the most trusted retail energy providers in Texas, including TXU, Direct Energy and TriEagle.
Don’t delay – shop low electricity rates in Corpus Christi today! Enter your ZIP code above to get started.
Corpus Christi Electricity Rates
|Plan Name||Plan Length||Rate|
|Express Energy - Freeway 12||12 months||$0.088 / kWh|
|4Change Energy - Budget Saver 12||12 months||$0.089 / kWh|
|Gexa Energy - Gexa Saver Eco Plus 12||12 months||$0.094 / kWh|
|Constellation Energy - 36 Month Bill Usage Credit||36 months||$0.109 / kWh|
|Frontier Utilities - Light Saver 24+||24 months||$0.113 / kWh|
|TXU Energy - Smart Deal 12||12 months||$0.115 / kWh|
|Cirro Energy - Smart Value 12 Online||12 months||$0.117 / kWh|
|TriEagle Energy - Green Eagle 36||36 months||$0.117 / kWh|
|Payless Power - SmarTricity Premier 12 - Prepaid Plan||12 months||$0.124 / kWh|
|Just Energy TX - Simple Rate||36 months||$0.125 / kWh|
|Reliant - Secure Advantage 18||18 months||$0.127 / kWh|
|Discount Power - Discount Power Wise Buy 12||12 months||$0.128 / kWh|
|Green Mountain - Pollution Free e-Plus 36 Preferred||36 months||$0.144 / kWh|
|Amigo Energy - Intelli Saver 24||24 months||$0.157 / kWh|
|Tara Energy - Secure Energy Plan 24||24 months||$0.157 / kWh|
Please note: All rates above are accurate as of 11/7/2019, 7:45:27 PM CT for ZIP Code 78415. Rates may have changed since this date/time. For the most up to date rates in your area, please enter your zip code above.
Electricity prices in Corpus Christi are rising! Lock in your lowest rate today.
Electric rates rise and fall across Texas based on many factors, including seasonal changes. This chart shows the average retail Texas electric rates through July 2019. You may be able to lock-in a lower rate if you plan to buy during an off-peak time.
This graph is based on EIA.gov data on the average retail price of electricity (in cents per kWh) for residential customers in Texas.
Shop Corpus Christi energy rates with 51socket.com
- Shop low rates. 51socket.com works with trusted retail electricity providers to ensure that our customers get the best quality product and service. Our online energy marketplace can easily be customized to show rates and plans that fit your needs.
- Sign up easily. If you’re not sure which plan to choose or you’d like to go over a plan’s details, call to speak to one of the 51socket.com energy experts. If you’re confident in your energy choice, simply sign up online. Either way, the process is quick and easy.
- Start saving. Corpus Christi residents can switch to a new deregulated electricity plan in as little as 5 days from sign-up. So all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your retail energy choice.
A few things to remember
- Don’t forget to read your plan’s Electricity Facts Label before signing up. It contains important information including:
- Price per kilowatt-hour based on
- % renewable energy sourcing
- Early termination fees
- Enjoy hassle-free supplier setup. Once your order has been confirmed, your new supplier will set up service with AEP Central, or transmission and distribution service provider (TDSP) – but don’t worry, there shouldn’t be any interruption to your power during the switch.
- Understanding your electricity bill. AEP Central will still deliver your electricity and maintain electric infrastructure including meters and power lines. AEP Central fees can be found as TDU or TDSP charges on your monthly bill. They are independent of your supplier rate.
Own a business in Corpus Christi?
Small and commercial business owners in Corpus Christi have the power to choose, too! Corpus Christi businesses can save with a custom business energy plan from 51socket.com. Call the number on your screen or fill out this form to speak with a business energy expert today.
Power outage? Contact AEP Central
Report a power outage to AEP Central by clicking here or calling 1-877-373-4858
Not sure what kind of energy plan will work for your home?
Click here for more information on various plan offerings in Corpus Christi or give us a call.
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-380-8348